263 867 700 4612 Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00 P O Box 6380, Harare, Zimbabwe
+263 772 131 619-30 Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00 P O Box 61, Selous, Zimbabwe
+263 772 513 910-15 Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00 P O Box 61 Selous, Zimbabwe
The strategy is driven through seven pillars (strategic objectives) that are anchored on sound risk management practices. Because of the dynamic internal and external environment under which the business operates, success of the strategy requires a continuous review and evaluation of these seven strategic objectives individually and as a whole. The strategic objectives are:
- Relentlessly drive the safety of our people
- Consistently deliver production volumes and grade
- Continually improve operational efficiency
- Manage costs and wisely preserve cash
- Delivery of capital projects on time and within budget
- Retention of critical skills and developing our people to be
world class champions
- Business sustainability driven by the desire to be a good
Our approach to risk management
An enterprise risk management (ERM) framework has been established to address strategic, operational, legal and compliance risks inherent in the business. Risk management, together with an effective internal control framework helps management focus on operations, stakeholder management, safety, health environment and sustainability.
error: Content is protected !!